Meldonium treats heart ischemia as well as consequencesis. It is utilized in the treatment of brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is assumed to improve Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium principal purpose is to boost Athletic Training & Competitive Performance at the same time as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, depending on the prescribed dose, is popular for treating different heart and vascular diseases, also as to the improvement at work capacity of healthy people at mental and physical overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g daily
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the treatment is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g two times a day before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, over competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) daily, taking the whole dose previously or dividing for two takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia from the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg each day. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In procedure after reduction of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g every day, taking the whole dose previously or dividing it for 2 takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg every day. General treatment course is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times 12 months) may be taken after consulting a doctor.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg twice a day.
• Abstinence syndrome in case of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4x a day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please talk to your physician before employing this or some other vitamins and minerals or medications.
Please consult a physician in connection with required dosage.
There is not any data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep far from direct sunlight.
Keep locked and away from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature more than 25 C
Rarely - allergy symptoms (redness, rash, itching, oedema), as well as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation from the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy haven't been determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended while pregnant (safety are not proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known whether the breast milk gets).
Interaction along with other drugs along with other varieties of interaction
The drug could be joined with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible development of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care ought to be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days
Airmail: 2-3 weeks, EMS: 3-8 business days.